Noida sector-63, Bahlolpur, in a local area around 750 people living on rent most of them are rag pickers. When a high fire flame took place, most of them are on their work. After coming back, they found everything was burnt. 3 girls are completely burnt and 1 man is in critical condition and hospitalized within Noida. The overall situation is not adequate required some assistance like- food, clothes. They have lost their shelters. They are in need of jobs. The reason behind this area sets under on fire was a short circuit, hot weather, and air. Witnesses told that this incident took place around 1 pm and immediately police was informed. The fire brigade reached 3 pm by then everything was already burnt.There are 6 SBF volunteers working who are struggling a lot in helping the people.