On 26th March 2019, A fire broke out in a three-storey building in Abul Fazal Enclave, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi due to short circuit. 1st floor of the building where this incident happened has completely burnt. In this incident, 2 children aged 8 and 10 died after a fire broke out inside their home in the afternoon. Aisha and Zuheb were trapped in the building when this incident happened.
Our SBF Delhi volunteers reached there immediately and asked the locals about the whole incident and made a report based on that.